Changes will take 2 hours to show up in the app. You may have to fully close and relaunch to app to see your changes.
When editing a business listing, make sure you are selecting "Save Changes" at the top or bottom of the page after making changes!
• Recommended under 30 characters (longer title are acceptable, but may be cut off on some devices)
• Recommended under 40 characters (longer descriptions are acceptable, but may be cut off on some devices)
• 10 digit phone number separated by periods ex. 123.456.7890
• If you leave this field blank, the call button will not appear
• The Call/Book option toggle the text on the phone button (circled in blue on the right)
• Will be available to users
• Your twitter handle without the @ symbol, eg: CanadasBestApps
• Find your Facebook ID by using http://findmyfbid.com/
• Will be a string of numbers, eg: 1205754099451171
Instagram User Name:
• Your Instagram user name without the @ symbol, eg: canadasbestapps
List Page Under Drop Down Menu:
• This field allows the selection of a top level menu item for the listing to be displayed under as a drop down
• Top level categories can be configured from the App Dashboard.
• If no category is selected, the page will appear as a top level menu item itself and users who tap it will be taken directly to the listing page.
Booking URL & Book Now Label:
• Enter a mobile-friendly booking URL to direct users to
• The label determines the text on the button (circled in blue on the right), default is Book Now
• The Address Label determines the text on the Address button (circled in blue on the right), default is Address
• The address entered here determines the location the User will be directed to when the "Find" button on the listing is tapped
• If the Address option is selected, the content manager can enter the standard format address the City, Country, Province, Street Name, and Postal Code
• If the GPS Coordinates option is selected, coordinates can be entered, eg: 50.11781, -122.95689
• The "GPS Label" is an optional field:
• If nothing is entered here, but GPS coordinates are used, the User will see the coordinates displayed under the Address bar
• If text is entered here, the User will see that text instead, but still be directed to the GPS coordinates' location
• Useful for directing Users to locations that may not have an address, like parks, or if you have previously entered your address, but are not happy with the exact location displayed
• Find GPS coordinates here: http://www.maps.ie/coordinates.html
• Regardless of the radio option selected, if all of the fields are left blank, the "Find" button will not appear on the listing.
Upload A PDF To This Page (optional) button:
• This allows the content manager to add a pdf which appears at the bottom of the listing. Once a file has been uploaded two new options are presented: PDF Title (optional) and PDF Logo.
• PDF Title (Optional): This field appears only once a PDF has been uploaded. This is the label/text which appears on the listing button which navigates the User to the PDF.
• PDF Logo (Optional): This field appears only once a PDF has been uploaded and is the icon which appears on the left hand side of the listing button which navigates the User to the PDF
• Upload up to two PDFs
• List multiple addresses per page here by selecting "Add new record," entering the information and then selecting "Save changes"
• It is recommended to use the same format (address vs. GPS) that you used on the the first address section
• Address phone number will let you list a phone number under the address
This button allows the upload of photos which appear at the top of the listing page. If multiple photos are uploaded, they will be displayed in the order chosen in the CMS. To change the order photos are displayed simply drag the uploaded photo to the correct position in the list. We recommend bright and colorful photos in the dimensions of 945 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall.
Note that due to varying device screen sizes, minor horizontal or vertical stretching may occur.
Youtube URL Link:
Video URL's entered into the CMS must be available publicly on YouTube and the links entered into this field should be copied and pasted from your desktop browser. The video will appear at the top of the listing in the image bar after the images.
• Select "Add new record" to add a description section
• The entered Header will appear in bold above the text entered in the Body
• Enter Body text and select "Update" to save or "Cancel" to cancel
• Formatting you entered in the body section may not show up in the Description Sections table, but is saved
• Select edit to make changes to your information or delete a section
• Select the blue "Save Changes" button after changing any of the following fields!
• Determines which catalog/database is displayed when the Right Hand Menu on the Home Screen of the app is tapped. Note: if integrated guide is changed, then the excluded listings will be cleared.
• Most likely will not have to be changed once your app is set up
URL Link to Mobile Booking Site:
If at submission the "Booking" option was selected for the center button located at the bottom of the home screen the Digital Content Manager can enter the URL this button will navigate too. If this option wasn't selected, this field should be left blank and will have no effect on app functionality.
Primary Business Phone Number or Email:
If at submission the "Phone Number" option was selected for the left hand button located at the bottom of the home screen, the Digital Content Manager can enter the ten digit number separated by periods (eg: 123.456.7890) that this button will prompt Users to call when pressed.
If at submission the "Email" option was selected for the left hand button located at the bottom of the home screen, the Digital Content Manager can enter the email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) that will be in the "To:" field of the compose email screen which appears when pressed.
Address, GPS Coordinates, or Home Screen PDF:
If at submission the "Find" option was selected for the right hand button located at the bottom of the home screen, the Digital Content Manager can use either the "Address" or "GPS Coordinates" options to determine where the mapping system will direct Users when the "Find" button on the home screen is pressed.
If at submission the PDF option was selected for the right hand button located at the bottom of the home screen, the Digital Content Manager can upload a PDF here. New PDFs can be uploaded as often as you like; however, the text on the home screen button will remain the same.